Monday 14 January 2013

Ready to Build a Better World (bbw)


Through the Canadian Cooperative Association Coaching Program, I am heading to Ghana, Africa January 18, 2013.  I will visit 3 credit unions in 13 days along with my soon to be best friend Fintan, from a credit union in Ireland.  Check out the link below - it provides more information about the CCA coaching program.

I have heard so many good things about this experience from mutliple previous coaches.  Many of these past participants are part of the National Young Leaders Committee, which is where I first heard about the opportunity.  Life changing experience I am told - can't wait to get going!

My adventure begins January 16th - first stop Ottawa - for some training….

The Credit Unions I will be visiting:
I am going to the Volta Chapter:
Akatsi – Ultimate Credit Union
Aflao – Redeemer CU
Hohoe – Universe CU and are located here:




2 comments: